|Dry ginger||100 g|
|Dried galangal root||30 g|
|Inknut powder||30 g|
|Long pepper||5 g|
|Crom seeds||5 g|
|Black pepper||5 g|
|Omavalli leaf||5 Counts|
|Mint leaf||10 counts|
PREPARATION OF METHOD
- The first is to take the right amount of the given ingredients.
- Then fry all the remaining ingredients separately except omavalli leaf, mint leaf, lemon and ginger.
- Finely grind the fried ingredients and store in a glass jar.
- Then take 100 ml of water in a bowl and heat medium heat.
- Add a tablespoon of grinded powder with water and let it boil well.
- Add omavalli leaves, mint leaves, lemon and ginger to the boiling water and bring to a boil.
- Drain the water further and take it in a different container.
- Add a little palm jaggery to this water and mix well.
- Now the wonderful herbal juice will be ready.
- Children can drink 50 ml and adults 100 ml.