|Turmeric powder||Little bit|
|Betel leaf||1 Leaf|
|Neem leaf||5 Counts|
|Black pepper||7 Counts|
|Lemon skin||Half piece|
PREPARATION OF METHOD
- Take the right amount of ingredients given first.
- Then take 200 ml of water in a bowl and heat medium heat.
- Then demolish a little of the ginger and pepper.
- Add neem leaf, betel, ginger and pepper to the water and boil for 10 minutes.
- Then strain the water and take it to another vessel.
- Add a little turmeric powder to this water and mix well.
- Drinking this water twice a day before meals will boost the body’s immune system.
- Adults can drink 100 ml and children 10 ml.