|Coriander seeds||50 g|
|Black pepper||25 g|
|Dry ginger||Little bit|
|Turmeric powder||Little bit|
|Basil leaf||8 Counts|
|Camphor leaf||3 Counts|
PREPARATION OF METHOD
- Make sure you take the right items first.
- Then take the coriander and pepper separately and fry in moderate heat.
- Then add the dry ginger and a little bit of turmeric powder to the fried ingredients and grind well.
- Store the milled items in a glass jar.
- Then take 400 ml water in a pan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Add one and a half teaspoons of grinded ingredients with water.
- Add basil leaves, camphor leaf and ginger to the water and boil as well.
- Then filter this water and take it in another container.
- If you drink this water once a day, your lungs will be healthy and strong.