|Neem oil||20 ml|
|Lamb oil||20 ml|
|Mustard oil||20 ml|
|Good oil||20 ml|
|Indian beech oil||20 ml|
PREPARATION OF METHOD
- Make sure you take the right items first.
- Then take five diluted oils of neem oil, lamp oil, mustard oil, good oil and indian beech oil in a pan and bring to a boil in a moderate heat.
- It should also be added to the filtered oil along the camphor.
- You should also add some nilgiri oil to it.
- If these balm is rubbed into the skin daily, the joints will be eliminated.