|Dry ginger||20 g|
|Coriander seeds||20 g|
|Long pepper||5 g|
|Mint leaf||A handle|
|Black pepper||5 g|
|Palm jaggery||200 g|
PREPARATION OF METHOD
- The first is to take the right amount of the given ingredients.
- Then take the coriander in a bowl and fry until well golden brown over medium heat.
- Add a little demolish black pepper, ginger, long pepper, mint leaves, and jaggery.
- Then take 100 ml of water in a bowl and heat over medium heat.
- Add already grinded coriander powder and crushed ingredients with water and boil for 15 minutes.
- Then filter and take out in a different container.
- Now the delicious herbal tea will be ready.