|Euphorbia hirtaI leaf||A handle|
|Pylanthus niruri||A handle|
|Coconut oil||50 ml|
PREPARATION OF METHOD
- Make sure you take the right items first.
- After this, the Euphorbia hirtaI leaves and pylanthus niruri leaves should be mixed with a nice juice to get to the grind.
- After this, boil 50 ml coconut oil in a moderate heat.
- You can also add coconut oil with juice and boil.
- Then distillate a different container.
- If the balm is rubbed in the morning and evening at the site of the foot nail sore, it will relieve the pain and correct the nail sore.