|Wheat rava||20 g|
|Dry roasted chickpeas||20 g|
|Cashew nuts||40 g|
|Palm jaggery||Required amount|
PREPARATION OF METHOD
- Take the right amount of ingredients given first.
- Then fry the remaining ingredients separately except the jaggery until well browned.
- Add the fried ingredients together and grind to a fine powder.
- Collect the grinded powder in a glass jar.
- Then heat 100 ml of water in a saucepan medium heat.
- Add the required amount of jaggery and two tablespoons of already grinded ingredients with boil water.
- Then let it boil till it becomes well pulpy.
- It is a nutritious pulp made from natural ingredients.