|Dried ginger powder||20 g|
|Black pepper||10 g|
|Small onions||8 counts|
|Good oil||50 ml|
|Curry leaves||Required amount|
|Turmeric powder||5 g|
|Tamarind paste||50 ml|
PREPARATION OF METHOD
- First, you need to take the right amount of items.
- After this, take 5 ml of good oil in a pan and bake four in a moderate heat.
- In addition, sprinkle with dried ginger powder, black pepper, cumin, garlic (teeth) and asafoetida and fry well.
- All these ingredients should be mixed with a little water and then a bowl in the grind.
- Then add a little bit of good oil to a new pan.
- Also add mustard, red chilli and curry leaves.
- Then add the chopped onions and saute well.
- In additional salt, turmeric powder and tamarind paste to boil.
- Then add the already grinded ingredients and mix them well.
- Now dry ginger broth ready